Monday 29 September 2014

This weeks parts of Bright Sunshiney Day. I have for you some journal cards this time. From right here, you can get some 6x4 cards, and signing up t my newsletter will get you some 3x4 cards.
Don't forget, if you missed last weeks newsletter, you can still sign up now and get the patterned papers! All of the newsletter freebies will just add up.

Here are the 6x4 cards.
To download the complete ZIP file, click on the image. It will take you to Google docs. In the top left, click on 'File', then at the bottom of the list, click on 'Download'.





2 comments:

  1. I can't get the 3x4 cards to open. :( They're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you are having trouble Flybabymom!! If you can let me know you address, I am happy to email them to you.

      Delete