Monday 15 September 2014

Have had a few personal issues which is why the freebie week had kind of disappeared for a bit. So, there will be 5 posts (on the usual Sundays) with parts of a whole hybrid kit. Papers, washi tape, paints, journal cards will all be yours. 

There will be 2 images each week. One to download from my blog, the other from my newsletter. Just sign up to make sure all the bits are yours. The newsletter freebies will build, so if you sign up later, you will still get them all. 

This week is papers.

Download the solid papers from here, and the patterned from my newsletter :)
To download the complete ZIP file, click on the image. It will take you to Google docs. In the top left, click on 'File', then at the bottom of the list, click on 'Download'.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing...your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just barely found your blog, but I love your patterned paper, can I get the patterned one even though I wasn't part of your newsletter?

    ReplyDelete