Thursday 5 December 2013

Rather than just scrapping the photos that matched the kit I was working with, I finally decided to do some scrapping for myself. Of course the fact that I love these journalling cards by Dunia Designs helped me come to that conclusion ...

Here are the first 2 pages, and I will be doing at least 4 more, but most likely 5 to finish Riley's first year. I want to kick into a Project 365 (or more likely a Project 52) in the new year.

Credits:
Documenting Everyday (A Year of Memories) by Dunia Designs
Addicted to Paper Black & White by Dunia Designs
Journaling Life - design 7 by Studio Romy




Credits:
Documenting Everyday (A Year of Memories) by Dunia Designs
Addicted to Paper Black and White by Dunia Designs
Journaling Life - design 6 by Studio Romy


0 comments:

Post a Comment