Saturday 23 November 2013

Guy Fawkes was here on November 5th, so OH and I sat out on the deck after Riley was in bed and just watched everyone elses fireworks. (We are on the side of a hill, reasonably high up, so we can see a vast area). I was wanting to take some photos of the actual Fireworks to turn them into a layout (I love fireworks), but a shaky hand and pretty crappy camera meant that they weren't that great.

So I decided to go the other way with it. I played with the settings (just a point and shoot) and did big sweeping motions of the street and house lit city and ended up with some pretty light streak photos. Which I have turned into overlays for you. I had a LOT of photos, so have split these into 2 packs of 10, so come back next week for the other set.


10 pages at 300dpi and 3600x3600 pixels.
PU, S4H, S4O, CU ok. No credit required, but link backs are always appreciated!

To download the compelte ZIP file, click on the image. It will take you to google docs. In the top left, click on 'File', then at the bottom of the list, click on 'Download'.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BytfohGd5kG7a1dFUnlTX0lCMHc/edit?usp=sharing


Some examples:






0 comments:

Post a Comment